Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 34 Weeks 3 Days
I'm definitely getting huge, but that comes with the territory. It's not fun, because now, I can't sleep through the night. I constantly wake up to go to the bathroom. I also get very uncomfortable due to my hands and arms getting numb, my back hurting, and a pinched nerve in my shoulder blade. Up until recently, I was feeling really good, but I can't really say that anymore. I feel bad complaining, wait, let me take that back...no I don't. I should be allowed to complain. I gained a good 23 pounds, I'm uncomfortable, and I still have to give birth.
On a lighter, happier note, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hopefully, this year will be a better year when it comes to the economy. I hope everyone that lost their job will find a new one, I hope that everyone sticks with their resolutions, I hope everyone stays healthy, and I hope all of the upcoming events for 2010 go really well.
Upcoming events for 2010:
Baby Milinkovich
Baby Querrey
Baby Stanczak
Baby Wyse
Babies Boemmel
Baby Kosanovic
Baby Tolentino
Baby St. Ledger
Baby Mangiardi
Bob and Natalie's Wedding
Rhianna and Dave's Wedding
Grujo and Natasha's Wedding
Am I missing anyone/anything else? If so, type it in the comments section under this post.
Am I missing anyone/anything else? If so, type it in the comments section under this post.




2 comments:
Thanks for thinking of us Kelly, that was sweet of you! Wishing you all the best in 2010 as well - it's going to be the most exciting year of your life once your new little guy gets here!
Hey Kelly-just saw your note...yes we find out on the 26th what we're having....I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment