Monday, December 14, 2009 - 32 Weeks
Today, I had an ultrsound and a regular doctor's appointment. Max and I invited our moms to go to the ultrasound. They were excited to get a sneak preview of the baby. They couldn't believe how technology has evolved, and that you really could see everything. Max had to confirm the sex of the baby with the ultrasound tech. So the ultrasound tech showed Max the testicles, which could not be mistaken. That was followed up with a response from my mother saying, "those are some big cajones." The ultrasound tech also said that his head is already down, and it will probably stay there because it is really low...lower than usual. We asked the doctor if that was okay, and he said that it was good that the head was that low. It is good because when I go into labor, then my labor will go quicker. Lets hope he is right!
I'll post the ultrasound pictures and try to explain what each one is. There are a lot of shadowy spots, so don't look at the picture and think my baby already has a mustache and thick eyebrows, although it is pretty possible with my husband's genetics and family tree.
This is the left profile of the baby. This one you can see pretty clearly.
This is the front of the baby's face. His mouth is open, and it looks like he has a mustache and thick eyebrows.
This is the baby's foot that is constantly kicking me under my right rib. The ultrasound tech gave me a picture, so I can make him feel guilty when he gets older. (Ha, ha)
Christmas with Poppa and Nana
13 years ago




1 comments:
He looks like you in there!
Post a Comment