Wednesday, December 16, 2009

32 Week Belly

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 - 32 Weeks 2 Days


Well, my belly button is half out and half in. That means the right side is fully out and the left side is still in...so weird. I don't have any stretch marks yet, so hopefully that will remain as is. I did, however, keep my belly ring in, and the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to leave it in as long as it wasn't bothering me. For some reason, I just can't get rid of it. I've had it since I was 18, and I feel if I get rid of it, I will be getting rid of a part of my youth. I know it sounds crazy, because that should be something really easy to get rid of, but I have gone back and forth, and I just can't do it!

At this point, the baby's room is almost done; we just have some fine tuning to do. We will post pictures once it is done.

2 comments:

Amanda D. said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see the nursery pics!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the nursery! Can't believe you are 32 weeks already!
You look great!!