Monday, January 11, 2010
Today, I had my 36 week check-up. I go every week now to see if I am dialated. Well, first of all, I gained another two pounds in two weeks, which is right on target. Now, I should be gaining a pound a week. The doctor checked to see if I was dialated, and I am 1 cm dialated, which is good news. The bad news is...the baby flipped and is in breech position. He is actually vertical in my stomach. As of now, I have to have a c-section unless he flips again. The doctor said the chance of him flipping in to head down position this late in my pregnancy is highly unlikely. I read in the book What to Expect When You're Expecting that there are various exercises you could do to move the baby. I definitely will try them, but I think, though, that he has no more room left, and it still might be a long shot.
Christmas with Poppa and Nana
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment