Thursday, April 1, 2010

11 Weeks...3 Month Countdown

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I know that I keep posting his weekly birthday pictures, but I will stop doing the weeks and start doing the months. I just wanted to do this for the first three months, because I feel like he grew so fast. I cherish every moment that I get to spend with him because he is getting bigger, which is 'bitter sweet'. I love the whole newborn months and definitely miss the newborn little itty bitty clothing, but I am ready to see him grow and learn new things. I did, and I know it sounds ambitious, take him to see the Easter Bunny. I debated this back and forth because he was still too little, but in the end, I gave in and took him. My theory is: (and this may sound really hormonal) But what if I only get one chance to experience all these things? What if God only blessed me with one? If that is the case, I want to take every opportunity to make the most out of these memories and do as much as possible with him. So, below this entry you will see how cute my little bambino looks with the Easter Bunny.


0 comments: