Thursday, March 25, 2010
Today is my 32nd birthday and Luca's 10 week birthday. He is the best birthday present that I could've ever gotten. I love watching him grow. I am now able to get him to smile for me, which is so awesome because he has the cutest dimples. Luca went through a fussy period, where I wasn't able to put him down without him crying, but now, he is getting past that. However, he does get fussy when he has gas. He still has all of his hair, and to be honest with you, I don't think he has lost any of it. I haven't found any of it laying around in his bed. I just can't believe how much he has grown. He is now starting to fit into 3 month clothing. Every day I have to pack a piece of clothing away that he could no longer wear. It kind of makes me a little sad :-(
Christmas with Poppa and Nana
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment