Friday, April 30, 2010

All Over the Place!

Friday, April 30, 2010

So this is going to be 'All Over the Place' due to my neglegence toward the blog. First of all, Luca is fifteen weeks, as of yesterday, and he is getting bigger every day. Right now Luca is taking over Max's beastly stature. He has the following of Max's features: the entire body, the hair, the dimples, and the lips. You ask what does the baby have of yours, Kelly? Well, he doesn't have much. He has the color of my eyes and my nose. That poor kid...he has his mom's little piggy nose. The kid is just a beast physically. He may not look big in the pictures, but when you see him in person...holy cow! He's huge! He eats like a normal 3 1/2 month old, which is 6 ounces every 4 - 41/2 hours. So lord, what happens when I start feeding him cereal and baby food? His thighs are twice the size of mine. Anyways, I love that he is big; there is just more for me to love then.

My sister, Rhianna, and I went shopping and got the baby this onesie that has The Godfather printed on the front. I thought it was a perfect fit because every person that I run into asks "What's your sons name?", and I obviously say, "Luca", and they reply with "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fish," which is from The Godfather. It's not like that saying is even a positive one because they end up whacking Luca in the movie. My little ten year old cousin, Anthony (pictures below), whom I watched today, even quotes that phrase. To make a long story short it was ironic that Buy Buy Baby (my favorite baby store) had a onesie like that to purchase. Not to jump around, but they also have American Idol onesies available as well, which I didn't start watching until this year for the first time. I'm voting for two people: Crystal Bowersox (a.k.a. Poosh Bowersox) and Lee Dewyze (he's from Chicago). Also on the reality kick, I'm voting for Evan Lysechek (spelling?) and Erin Andrews from Dancing With the Stars.






0 comments: