Saturday, November 7, 2009

Full Fledge Kicks!

November 7, 2009


Max finally got to feel the baby kick. The baby has been kicking for weeks now, but Max doesn't have patience when it comes to waiting for things. I made him sit with his hand on my stomach for about five minutes, and the baby kicked him hard. He thought it was the most amazing thing he felt. Now he always touches my stomach, and the baby will kick him. He keeps telling me how excited he is, and that he doesn't know if he could wait another three months. I told him that the baby needs to roast a little longer.






The baby has also been lying on my bladder and/or kicking it. I will be sitting, and as soon as I get up, I have to run to the bathroom.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

The kicks are SO fun!!!

Anonymous said...

You look great, I don't know what you are talking about! I love that you painted your belly for Halloween!
Hang in there. I have Sciatic issues, too. I've been going to the chiropractor 3 times a week and it really does help some. It comes back, but it relieves it for a while and it feels so much better to have a break.
Check and see if it's covered on your insurance. It probably is.

Amanda D. said...

These pics are hilarious!!!