Monday, November 30, 2009
Today, I had my 30 week appointment or close to 30 week appointment. I gained two pounds since last time, so I'm at a total of 17 pounds. I have a feeling that I will gain two pounds every two weeks now. It was weird, because this morning, I felt these sharp pains in my lower abdomen. I didn't know if they were braxton hicks, which are contractions you get in the third trimester preparing your uterus for labor and delivery. I told the doctor and she wanted to check to make sure I wasn't dialated. BIG MISTAKE...NEXT TIME I WILL KEEP MY BIG MOUTH SHUT. That definitely was uncomfortable. Anyways, it was nothing. She actually said that everything looks and sounds (his heartbeat) really good. For our next appointment, in two weeks, we will get our last (I think) ultrasound. We can't wait, because we want to see how big he is now. She also said that if I go past my due date, they won't make me go that far past, which was awesome news. She said that they don't usually let their patients go past a week...if that.
Today, I had my 30 week appointment or close to 30 week appointment. I gained two pounds since last time, so I'm at a total of 17 pounds. I have a feeling that I will gain two pounds every two weeks now. It was weird, because this morning, I felt these sharp pains in my lower abdomen. I didn't know if they were braxton hicks, which are contractions you get in the third trimester preparing your uterus for labor and delivery. I told the doctor and she wanted to check to make sure I wasn't dialated. BIG MISTAKE...NEXT TIME I WILL KEEP MY BIG MOUTH SHUT. That definitely was uncomfortable. Anyways, it was nothing. She actually said that everything looks and sounds (his heartbeat) really good. For our next appointment, in two weeks, we will get our last (I think) ultrasound. We can't wait, because we want to see how big he is now. She also said that if I go past my due date, they won't make me go that far past, which was awesome news. She said that they don't usually let their patients go past a week...if that.
I thought this was so cute:



+Pregnancy+Comic.gif)

2 comments:
That is cute! So....did she check to see if you were dialated (our convo on Sunday)? Fun a... I was 1 week past due date...I don't think I will ever let that happen again since little Sophia had a bowl movement which can be super dangerous. Glad to hear all is well. Are you getting the 3D ultrasound?
She so did check to see if I was dialated, and I wasn't. Very uncomfortable!
Post a Comment