Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teething Bites

Thursday, July 29, 2010

So, I thought it was just me, but apparently it's me and Max. I think Luca is trying to be sneaky spoiled. What I mean is that ever since he started getting his teeth, he wants to be held all of the time. He will cry until you pick him up. FYI, his teeth are already in. He will wake up from a dead sleep and scream until you go get him. Then if you try and rock him a little, he will fight it and get angrier. The only way to get him back to sleep is to lie him on your shoulder and give him his pacifier, which he has recently started using again after not having it for two months. I thought I was the only weak link in this house, but it looks like someone else has buckled at the knees. Wow! We are such suckers

0 comments: