Friday, June 25, 2010

Solved Dilemma

Friday, June 25, 2010

Don't let this innocent face fool you. This is the face of a pooper. Oops wrong pic scroll down.


Yes, there it is. There is that little innocent face. But let me tell you, he is not so innocent. He does poop. Here was my dilemma, and let me stress WAS, because I did solve it on my own, actually I got help from Max. I went to get a massage tonight at 7:00 p.m., so Max had bath, feeding, and bedtime duty. After my massage, I went to pick up a few things, and didn't get home until about 9:30 p.m. Yes, I am aware that is super late. Haha. Anyways, I always go in the baby's room for one last kiss before I go to bed, and I smelled what any mom dreads as their baby is fast asleep. Poop...yes poop! Here WAS my dilemma: Do I wake him up to change him and risk him not going back to bed? or Do I pretend like I never went in there to give him a kiss, and just wait for him to wake up? If you are judging me already by saying, "Oh my God...I can't believe she would just let her baby lie in poop all night or even considered it." Let me tell you...I did consider it for one second, due to his poor sleeping habit, but being the great mother I am, I went right in there, picked him up, and changed his diaper. Guess what? Yes, you got it; he did not want to go back to sleep right away. To make a long story short, he went back to sleep after crying for five long grueling minutes!

Let me explain the picture above Luca's. That is my youngest sister Crystal, aka Poosh, aka Poosh Bowersox, aka Tristies, and I love to torment her. Love ya Pooshie!

"You can dance all dance."

0 comments: