Monday, June 14, 2010

5 Months

Monday, June 14, 2010

Today, Luca is five months old, and I know I keep saying this every month, but time really does go by so fast. I am so happy that I have him, because he is such a good baby. He loves to smile and laugh, especially when you tell him he has stinky feet. In these pictures, he is partially naked, because he just got done eating his carrots. I am really bad, because I strip him down when he eats, so that he doesn't stain his clothes. People would probably tell me that I have a Type A personaltiy (By the way I know I do!!!!) So far, we have only tried carrots and squash and he likes both of them. I do, however, make his baby food, so I just add a little extra love, and that's what makes him love them (Blah...I just threw up myself after listening to that). HAHA!

0 comments: