Wednesday, February 3, 2010
So, I can't believe that the baby will be three weeks tomorrow. It has been three weeks of no sleep. I totally did not think that getting "no sleep" would be that hard. I definitely think that is the hardest part about having an infant. During the day, he's awesome. He could go three to four hours without waking up, but during the night, he wakes up about every two and a half hours. What is that about? When will he switch his days and nights? How much longer will he stay this way? UGH! Anyways, it's all good, because he's totally worth it, and look at how cute he is. Look at the pictures below. Look at how peaceful he looks. Um...Yeah those were taken at about noon. He doesn't look that peaceful at 4:00 in the morning. His eyes are usually wide open, and he's ready to play. There are also pictures of the dog resting throughout the day, because the baby keeps him up at night. It's so funny because Samurai wakes up when I do to check on the baby. He sits in the baby's room with me while I feed him and put him back to bed. Samurai is Luca's second mom. Somebody definitely told Samurai to sleep when the baby sleeps.
Merry Christmas!!
14 years ago




2 comments:
He is so adorable! I just love his hair!
Hang in there, even when he suddenly starts to sleep 3 hours instead of 2 1/2, you will be so excited, and it will creep up from there. 4, then 5 and so on!
I feel for you!
He is such a sweetheart. Get the book "Babywise" one of those velcro swaddles. Works wonders and we had Addison sleeping through the night by 9-10 weeks!
Post a Comment