Sunday, February 14, 2010
First off...Happy Valentine's Day! Today, Luca is one month old. I can't believe how fast it went by. He grew so much within the past month. When he was born, he weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces, and he was 20 inches long. Then, when we left the hospital, he was obviously still 20 inches long, but he lost weight. He left the hospital weighing only 6 pounds 11 ounces. On Friday, we took him to his one month appointment, and he definitely grew a lot, which we knew, because we had pack some of his clothes away already. He now weighs 9 pounds 4 ounces, and he is 22 inches long. He is in the 38 percentile for his weight and 72 percentile for his height. Some of his clothes are still newborn clothing, but now he can fit in 0 - 3 month clothing.
It is hard to get pictures of him smiling, because he is not at the point where you can make him smile. He smiles randomly. As I was taking his one month pictures, I did get one of him smiling, and it is showing one of his dimples. It is the last picture on this post, but it may be a little blurry, because he moved as I was taking it.
Christmas with Poppa and Nana
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment