Monday, September 21, 2009

Quote of the Day: Amanda Dimaria

September 21, 2009



Below is a list of people who guessed the sex:
Boys

Max

Marge

Vince

Momo

Spomenka

Patrick

Ann

Zeman

Nina

Maria

Donna

Bob

Natalie

Daniela

Eileen

Kristen

Joelle

Murlene

Sandi

Bumps Sr.

Girls

Kelly

Stephanie

Rhianna

Dave

Amanda -"I can't wait until you call me and tell me it's a girl."

Brisko

Theresa

Tristies

Deanna

Grujo

Mcmillen

Sandra

Christian

Lisa

Terry

Grandma

Today we found out the sex of the baby, and it's a BOY! This poor baby will be exposed on this blog. I will try to explain where you can see that it is a boy. Check out the picture below:

So, this is the baby's profile. If you look to the top right of the picture, there is the butt profile. Then if you move your eyes down a little to the left, you will see a little surprise. Max made the poor ultrasound technician show him three different views. This one above is the best view.

Max: Are you sure it's a boy?

Ultrasound technician: Yes.

Max: How sure are you?

UT: 100% sure. There is the penis, and there is the scrotum sack.

Max: Can I have a picture of that?
UT: How about I give you two pictures: one for your wife and one for your wallet.
Max: That would be great!

2 comments:

Amanda D. said...

We see the schween!!! Yay...a little prince.

Mandy said...

Congrats Kelly and Max!