Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dreams and Gene Machines

September 20, 2009 - 19 Weeks 3 Days


Dreams
Tomorrow we find out the sex of the baby, hopefully. I keep having crazy dreams of what the sex will be. I always thought that dreaming would have been a sign of something, but it switches off every other night. I'll dream of having a girl, then a boy, then a girl, and then a boy. Last night, I had a dream that I went to my ultrasound, and one of Max's dermotologists was the doctor. Well, she pulled up the screen of the ultrasound and said, "I see a little penis." I woke up thinking that I was pregnant with a boy. Who knows?????

Gene Machines
Also, last night, Max and I went to Dave and Busters and we took one of those gene machine pictures. It takes both of our pictures and combines the features to see what our children would look like. This was hilarious!

This is what our daughter would look like:

This is what our son would look like:

1 comments:

Amanda D. said...

That is hilarious!