Thursday, July 7, 2011 to Sunday, July 10, 2011
Max and I decided to take a trip to Las vegas for our 3 year anniversary. Amanda and Nick came with us. We stayed at the Cosmopolitan, which is the new hotel there. It was decorated very swanky. The first night we went to del Friscos, which is a steak restaurant. It's off the strip but well worth it. We also gambled the first night at the Bellagio hotel and celebrated Amanda's 24th birthday (wink wink) once it turned midnight. The second night we got dressed up and went to Marquee, which is the club that was in our hotel. It was really nice. They had three different areas in the club to please your music preference. The next day, Amanda and I decided to go and get a massage (highly recommend it at the Cosmopolitan). The whole massage experience there was something I never experienced before. We got to relax in this oversized hot tub until you are called to your massage. After the massage, you can rest on these lawn chair beds. We took little cat naps there. After the nap, you can take a shower and get ready. They supplied us with everything from shampoo to a blow dryer to deoderant. The last night, again, we had a nice dinner at Scarpetta, which was also in our hotel and we gambled. Overall, I gave this trip an A+!
Oh and I didn't freak out on the airplane!!!
Christmas with Poppa and Nana
13 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment