Thursday, April 7, 2011 to Monday, April 11, 2011 Max won a trip to the Bahamas from his work, so I am happy to add Bahamas to my list of places I have gone. We stayed at the Atlantis Hotel, and it was amazing. We did not bring Luca, but next time we go there, we are definitely bringing him. There is so much for kids to do at the Atlantis. There is one downside to going there, and that is that there are no direct flights from chicago. And when you are not one who likes to fly it could cause some temporary anxiety. Not only did I have anxiety from flying, but Max also had anxiety just from being next to me on the airplane. I have a funny story, or at least I think it's funny. If you look at the last picture on this post, you will see a somewhat blurred picture of Pauly D from The Jersey Shore. Yes, that is him. Our last night's dinner we ate a Casa d'angelo, and next to us eating was Pauly D. A couple of the woman went up to him and asked him for a picture, which he denied. I was determined to get a picture for my friends. Do you like how I said for my friends? Alright, it was for me. Next to me was a flowering bush that was a decor in the restaurant. I planned to use that bush to conceal my inevitable determination to get a picture. I pushed the branches in the middle of the bush aside and hid there until I got a good view of Pauly D. I was so proud of myself at the time, and now that I look at that picture, it's not that great. I wish I had one of his face.
Christmas with Poppa and Nana
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment