Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Niko and Luka!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today we celebrated the twins' birthday. It was at Safari Land, and as you can see from the pictures below, I think that the adults had more fun than the kids. I was only able to get pictures of Niko, because someone else was holding Luka.


This picture is of our Luca, Max, and Niko. What a handsome bunch of men.

Here is a picture of Niko and myself.
Luca loves his Tetka Danie.
Aco and Sandra
Max is concentrating on his motorcycle game.
Danny and Max, I think, pushed two little kids off this game, so that they could play.
Nina, who is two years old, got to ride a roller coaster.
Again, the adults had way for fun than the kids.

You know, today, I had to treat my husband like a little kid, because he did not want to leave right away. So I started off by saying, "okay Max, we are leaving in twenty minutes." Five minutes later: "okay, Max we are leaving in fifteen minutes." "Okay, we are leaving in ten minutes." " Okay eight." "Okay five." Okay three more minutes." Okay sixty seconds."

0 comments: