Friday, September 17 - Monday, September 20, 2010
This weekend I went to Las Vegas for my friend, Ann's, birthday. I had so much fun that it took me several days to recuperate when I got home. If you're wondering who had the baby, the answer is MAX. I know...Max had the baby for the entire weekend, and he did such a great job taking care of my little man baby. I called maybe twice a day while I was gone, which is really good. Usually I call about 4 - 5 times.
Anyways, Vegas was great. We did a lot of partying during the day and a lot of partying during the night. We stayed at the Palms Place in a two bedroom suite, because there were eight of us who went. During the day Friday, Palms has a party at the pool called Ditch Fridays. Um...we attended that. Friday night, we went to Tao, a night club. Saturday, during the day, we just lounged around by the pool. Some of us, and I mean me and only me, left the pool early to go take a nap. Saturday night, we, again, went to Tao, because some of our crew didn't make it out Friday night due to the extensive partying at Ditch Fridays. Sunday, during the day, we went to the party at Encore. I stayed about an hour and did a "peace, see ya later!" Sunday night we did absolutely nothing! Monday, we went home.
Christmas with Poppa and Nana
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment