Friday, August 27, 2010

What The I'm Never Leaving Him Alone Again

Friday, August 27, 2010


Luca and I are a bunch of lazy bones in the morning. When he wakes up, I feed him in my bed. I fed him his bottle, and then I started to feed him oatmeal. I left the oatmeal on the bed next to him (NOT THINKING OF COURSE), so I can run and get a paper towel to wipe his face after he is done eating. I was maybe gone about 30 seconds, probably not even that long. I came back to the room, only to find my nice clean bed a disaster. He turned over to reach for the oatmeal, and he got a hold of it. Once he got a hold of the oatmeal, you can probably figure out the rest. Oh and I have a picture and a video...Weird!



0 comments: