Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Day in the Mind of a Pregnant Woman...

October 6, 2009 - 21 Weeks 6 Days


One day in the mind of a pregnant woman...

I can't believe that girl just told me I was big. Who does she think she is talking to? Like I really want someone commenting on my weight. I know...I am pregnant. I know... I am big. It was probably that stupid cheeseburger I ate last night. I could totally go for one right now. Do I go to Portillo's or McDonald's? McDonald's is a lot closer, but Portillo's is so much better. If I feel like driving an extra block to Portillo's, maybe I'll take the dog for company. Shoot, if I take the dog in the car, then he'll get hair all over, and I'll have to vacuum when I get home. And when I do get home, Max will be there asking me why I didn't get him anything from Portillo's. Yeah right, why don't you get up an get your own? Do I always have to do everything around here? I swear getting Rock Band was the biggest mistake... except for the singing portion. I'm so good at singing I think that I should try out for American Idol. Speaking of American Idol, when does that start? Oh forget it, then that will be another show to DVR, and I need to catch up on A Baby Story. I wish they filmed A Baby Story in Illinois; I would totally sign up. Although, maybe I won't; some of the women on that show look so miserable when they give birth. Oh my God, I have to give birth?????????????

3 comments:

Amanda D. said...

This is funny!

Anonymous said...

omg Kelly, this is hysterical!!! You are so funny, and everything is so true!! All men really are the same. You look wonderful, and so NOT fat! We all wish you guys the best here at Schaumburg Dermatology!

Max and Kelly Milinkovich said...

How is everyone at Schaumburg Dermatology? I hope everything is going well with all of you. Thank you guys for everything you are doing with my brother. His legs are getting a lot better because of you guys. I'll have to stop up there with the baby after he is born.