July 27, 2009 - 11 Weeks 3 Days
Well, I only have a little over a week until the end of my first trimester. Thank God! I hope I get my energy back. This morning, I tried to put some of my pants on, and they wouldn't button. I'm too big for my regular clothes and too small for maternity clothes. I really thought that you don't start showing until your 4th or 5th month, but according to others, they say sometime in your 3rd month that you start showing.
Over the weekend, we went to Boscobel, WI. Every year my entire family gets together for a family reunion trip. My uncle has a farm up there, so we all hang out there at night. During the day, half of us went golfing, and the other half went canoeing. We had a lot of fun.
Well, I only have a little over a week until the end of my first trimester. Thank God! I hope I get my energy back. This morning, I tried to put some of my pants on, and they wouldn't button. I'm too big for my regular clothes and too small for maternity clothes. I really thought that you don't start showing until your 4th or 5th month, but according to others, they say sometime in your 3rd month that you start showing.
Over the weekend, we went to Boscobel, WI. Every year my entire family gets together for a family reunion trip. My uncle has a farm up there, so we all hang out there at night. During the day, half of us went golfing, and the other half went canoeing. We had a lot of fun.




1 comments:
Congratulations Kelly!!!!! and Max. Welcome to mommyhood. It is a wonderful experience. Wishing you a safe, comfortable and enjoyable pregnancy!
Post a Comment